&nbsp

8/15/11

Hyperness

I am hyper, and don't think that whenever I'm hyper and go on the internet I use a lot of capital letters or exclamation points. I just announce it right now. This time from a sugar high, cookies, chips, sodas, and all that. And I'm excited for school, that starts next week. I'm on the yearbook committee, and I might get five, or ten bucks from my brother. If he wants to be on the first page, and if I can be able to. But there are always downsides.

  • Two math classes
  • More homework (Dang, ninth graders always gets the most homework. I almost wish I was in seventh again)
  • My brother starting his year as a seventh grader
I can go on, but that is all I can think of right now. But yay, just one year with him, and another when I'm just a senior in high school. Some of the good sides though

  • Better seats in the auditorium (Ninth graders get the front, eighth graders the middle, and sevies the back)
  • A bit more activities.
  • No required classes, except for the regular, math, science, english, and history
  •  Lockers are closer to the lunchroom. 
And more that I can't think of right now. 
Well au revoir, and here's a dream quote, that I decided to show you guys. 





1 comment:

  1. You don't want to be a 7th grader again! My brother says they're the worst out of 7, 8, and 9th grade!

    ReplyDelete