&nbsp

8/18/11

Sadness

I'm sad for reasons unknown. Which basically means I don't like to tell my problems to people, including my friends, family, and therapists (which I can't even afford in the first place). And yet I vent to myself, and let it out through my writing. And a poem has come out of it, sometimes a story. But today a poem.


I hide through my pain
All you see is a smile
I cry through the pain
All you hear are lies
I’m in pain
And yet you don’t see
I pretend to be happy
For everyone’s sake
I lie
So you won’t worry
And yet I have hoped
That you may see through my
Façade
And yet I have hoped
Someone may see the other
Half of me
My happiness is a lie
My sadness is the truth
And all you hear is
I’m fine. 



3 comments:

  1. That's a really good poem! I kinda feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is amazing. I feel like that too. This one really resonates with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is the best poem that I have seen from you. great job! i hope youre not always sad though Stacy! be happy! :)
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete