11/26/11

What I imagine my characters to look like

Since I do write their stories, don't I deserve to know what their appearance are?
Anime maker: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/289/5/5/anime_face_maker_2_by_gen8-d30uny4.swf

Name: Beth Dovens
Book: Immortality Doesn't Exist 

Name: Rain Fairther
Book: Immortality Doesn't Exist

Name: Mia Waterfall
Book: Invasion 

Name: Brackon Lightwing
Book: Invasion 

Name: Selina Hide
Book: Invasion & another book relating to Invasion

Name: Adele Killen  
Book: Tittle unknown, but it involves the Civil War. 

Name: Rosie Verlyn
Book: Title unknown, but it involves angels. 





3 comments:

  1. That's so cool! But how'd you save them as pictures?? I tried it, but when I right clicked on the picture, it doesn't have the Save as... setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Take it as a screenshot. (Just press prntscrn on your keyboard)
    2. Go to paint and click on the clipboard that says paste. Or just ctrl v
    3. Then crop it. (select the character then crop)
    4. Then save it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, thank you so much!
    Your characters look really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please, review my blog policy before commenting. Also, have a good day. ^.^