&nbsp

12/15/11

Random five to-reads on my list

1. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Reason: I like Ash, and I want to see what will happen next. 


2. Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly by Gail Carson Levine
Reason: I'm serious about writing, and that means finding ways to make it better. 


3. Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
Reason: It's about three ex best friends who split up because of their favorite band splitting up. And when the band is making only one reunion, well the girls go onto a road trip to see them. Will they even reunite together again? 


4. Crank by Ellen Hopkins
Reason: I like the way the story is posed, in a poetical way, with some hidden messages that are obvious to see. *May have peeked over her sister's shoulder once or twice*


5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Reason: IT'S THE CIRCUS, and plus it looked interesting. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment