&nbsp

12/3/11

Talking

I got a secret to tell you... that's not going to be a secret no more. The reason why I give most of my characters sad sob stories is because one it's interesting and makes for a good story. That isn't really the secret, just a statement or a fact. The other reason is because I kind of want my characters to feel the pain I'm experiencing in life, only slightly different, and yet kind of the same. If that makes sense in a way. In fact that's the only way I can probably get through what I'm truly feeling without anyone really knowing that it's me, by making some of my characters go through painful, sad situations. In the end it's just sad and tears are shed, as I try to live through life like a 'normal' person. 
Of course what the heck is normal anymore. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment