&nbsp

1/12/12

A lonely poetry slam

Lately, now days, I seem to be writing more and more poetry, in my small fat spiral notebook. It’s usually something small, not very long, but probably something, that might become very meaningful to me in the future. Currently I have a lot of random poems in it, and a story bit or two that I can’t find myself to finish, as well as some random doodles. They’re mostly written in school kind of talking about how I feel or talking about something completely different. And I’ve learned that I write better poetry if I’m in a sort of bad or lonely mood. There was even one of the poems that were intended to be happy, but ended up kind of making you wonder about stuff. And while I’m on the subject of my poetry, I might as well post some from the notebook. Or else this would be a kind of boring blog post.
Well here, it goes…

~.~.~.~.~.~

Sleepless nights
Wakeless days
As dreams flutters everywhere
Black and white haunts your life
As music silently drops from the starless night

~.~.~.~.~

Lies
            She’s full of them
Attention
            Is all she ever wanted
Drama is caused
The truth becomes devoured by lies
Pain is everywhere
Tears are shed
As karma starts to do it’s thing
Second chances fall like breaking glass
As an angsty teenage girl
Learns her lesson       
            Painfully

~.~.~.~.~.~

A new life
            Wasted
A new drug
            Abused
Lies are spread
As money is ‘well’ spent
Stopping is out of the option
Life is quickly dwindling into pain
The inevitable is quickly coming
All for a drug
That wasn’t even worth your
Time

~.~.~.~

Smiles
are faked. 
Loneliness
friends won't really care. 
Love
can be broken. 
Happiness
can be turned into sadness. 
The truth
can all be lies. 
Words
can easily hurt. 
Actions 
are judged. 
Tears
can easily be faked. 
Drama
claws into society. 
Death
all there is, is pity. 
As her life turns into something... 
unexpected. 
In simple blink of an eye. 


 P.S. More poems can be found on my figment which can be found here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment