&nbsp

5/4/13

A Beautiful Yet Assertive interview.

Hello lovely people who are reading this right now. And welcome to another edition from my little talks. Today, there's going to be an interview with the lovely Naana from Beautiful Yet Assertive. She has an amazing blog so you should check it out.
Well, onto the interview.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 
My name is Naana Kwakyewaa Antwi, 14 years of age and I am a fashion/beauty/faith blogger!
Describe yourself. What do you think about yourself, and do you think people perceive you in the same way?
People perceive me to be a snob but I am quite nice just that I am quiet and I don’t know what to say in the presence of people!
What do you do to have fun?
Blog, watch TV, read books!
What was your reason for creating a blog?
My reason for creating a blog was to share with the world, what goes in my life, who I am, my thoughts, everything!
Why did you name your blog name Beautiful Yet Assertive?
Well, I named my blog ''Beautiful Yet Assertive'' because my mom thinks it perfectly describes me and I thought it was catchy!
Do keep a schedule or do you post whenever?
No, I don't keep a schedule and I post whenever I get the opportunity!
What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
My favourite part about blogging is when people leave a comment on one of your posts and share their thoughts!
What don’t you like about blogging?
Well, the fact that sometimes, people don't understand you and what you are saying but I guess we all have different views!
Do you blog specifically for you or do you blog for your followers, viewers, and readers? Why?
I blog specifically for me and also consider my audience! You have to let your inner self shine through and still manage to make it work for your audience and followers!
What do you post about the most?
It has mostly been fashion since I started but I hope to add more beauty/faith posts! I guess currently, it's about my faith which I hope to post more of!
What do you post about the least?
I guess currently, it's about my faith which I hope to post more of!
What would you like to post more often?
Definitely my faith and maybe fashion-related posts!
Would you ever delete your blog in the future?
No, I hope not to delete my blog even when I go to boarding school in future for my senior high education (where surfing the net is banned). I hope to post when I am on holidays!
Would you ever take up blogging as a career?
No, blogging is not going to be a career but more as a hobby that I hope never to end!
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Don’t laugh: Either a doctor/lawyer, TV hostess, model
The best part of waking up is?
To know you have survived another day!
What do you most appreciate in life?
God and family and friends and everything good in my life!
What do you always wish for?
Success in everything!
Name a childhood memory.
My best friend?
If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say and why?
Jeans because even though I am kind of girly, I think jeans are very comfortable!
What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Not the latter one!
If the world did end the next day, what would you have done differently?
Well I don’t know, trying to do whatever I am doing wrong right!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Canada!
Are you Right-handed or Left-handed?
Left-handed!
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla?
What is your favorite book?
Can I write two?! Any Baby-sitters club series or sweet valley high book is awesome for me!
What is your favorite TV show?
Out of ‘’How Do I look’’, fashion 101 and ANTM, I would choose ANTM! There are some episodes which are vogue and I don’t agree with but there are some awesome tasks that the models have to do and there are great tips!
What is your favorite website?
Mine of course!
What is your favorite month of the year?
February, I was born in that month! 6th of Feb!
Would you rather skip Christmas for a year, or skip your birthday for a year?
Neither, sorry!!!!!!
Would you rather have many acquaintances and no friends or have only one or two close friends?
Only one or two friends would do just fine!
Would you rather live in the same world as your favorite fictional character for a year or be your favorite fictional character for a year?
Live in the same world as my favourite fictional character for a year!
Tea or coffee?
Tea
Crayon or paintbrush?
Crayon, not exactly good with brushes!
Pink or purple?
Pink!!!!!!!!!
Florida or Alaska?
Florida because even though I have never been there, it sounds like a great place to be! Alaska sounds awesome too but Florida it is!

  And that ends the round of questions in this interview with Naana. Thanks for joining in the first interview on my little talks, and yes I know that I’m a sucky interview host. I hope you have a nice day/night. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment