&nbsp

2/15/14

Magic

For some reasons that I cannot explain, these books bring a smile to my face. An extra jolt to my energy. A little jump in my steps. And just a general excitement and joy to my overall well being. All because of one thing they all have in common, magic. Not just the general type of magic that comes with wizards and witches, but just something more.
In The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, the magic is simply out of this world. It’s not the illusions you see everyday magicians doing. While in Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, the magic is both light and dark. As one struggles to attain more of it and the other is forced to gain more power out of it. And then in The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, the magic is historical in a way. Mix in some psychics and some supernatural elements, and it’s simply… wow.
And now the weather:

- Stacy N.


0 comments:

Post a Comment