&nbsp

6/16/18

I hope... A letter to you [another oldie]

Source
Dear person who is currently reading this,
I hope you had a pretty okay New Years, whether that day was spent lazing around thinking about the present, future, or the past; watching movies; doing homework; or something else that is just as fun. I also hope that you have a year that is memorable in a way, or at least okay. I also hope that you find yourself in a way, whether that may be blogging, writing, painting, vlogging, etc. And, also just know that you are loved and that you are truly beautiful. And please don’t think I’m lying, I’m serious when I wrote that for you to see. I really do think that you are a beautiful person and please don’t hurt yourself.
I also hope that you make reasonable New Year’s resolutions that you can actually accomplish this year. However, since it is you controlling your own life, you don’t have to have to make reasonable resolutions, or you don’t have to have any resolutions at all.


And now the weather: there's a lot of old songs on here, hold on
Swedish House Mafia - Save The World

Note: I know it's not New Year's anymore, but that doesn't mean that you cannot restart again at this time of year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment