&nbsp

9/29/18

Thoughts I have while walking my dog

Photo by Tabitha Mort
  • Don't eat/bite that!
  • Slow down
  • Why are dogs attracted to phallic things?
  • Yay, a pokemon!
  • Darn it, I ran out of pokeballs again
  • Yay, an egg finally hatched. 
  • Oh, that's nice
  • Stop being mean to the guys
  • How much territory are you trying to mark?
  • You're weird
  • I know you want to hang out with the other dog, but you can't because they're behind a fence and you're not.
  • Yay, another pokemon!
  • Dogs are weird creatures.
  • I have a weird dog.
  • Stop tugging at your leash.
  • You know your puppy eyes don't work on me.
  • Come on, I don't have all day for you to sniff that.
  • Not again.
  • Hold on, let me catch this pokemon.
And now the weather:
Nobody ft Jade Novah & Cynthia Erivo (from Forbidden)
~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment