&nbsp

3/5/23

Adulting is expensive

Photo by Jeff boyce on Pexels

Dear me,
Adulting is expensive. Inflation is inflation. Prices still go up. And I'm left wondering how I ever got here. It doesn't help that I live in one of the more expensive metropolises in the US, but I guess that's the price I get for wanting to fulfill my big-city fantasy. There are also other reasons involved like love, family drama (when isn't there family drama with me though), and wanting new experiences and consensual challenges.
You know what though? I still wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. I get a freedom and an independence I thought I was never really that confident to have in the first place. All the while, I get to do it with the people I love and trust by my side. So let's continue on continuing on, one day at a time. 

And now the weather:

0 comments:

Post a Comment