&nbsp

4/9/23

Proof that I was thinking about this blog back in 2020

Photo by Taryn Elliott on Pexels

Nine years ago, I started a blog to share my thoughts. And it always seemed like I had something to say. Whether it was about books, college, what I miss about home, and such. Now, it seems like I don't have much to say at all. It's like my thoughts have all dried up. Well technically, my public thoughts have all dried up. I've become a hermit in a way, retreating to my shell because I don't want the world to judge me knowing it will be used against me in some way. 
That makes me sad because I used to not care about what the world thought. After all, the only opinion that really matters is mine. And that is still very much true. And I still have a lot to say, I do. I just haven't made myself actually sit down and reflect on everything lately because honestly, I don't feel like thinking. Which is not ideal and probably not healthy in some way. But oh well.

And now the weather:

~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment