&nbsp

4/14/23

To my barely college graduated self

Taken by my dear friend, Linda
Dear present me as of 2019,
Well, I finally graduated from college after four years and a lot of things later. And it just hit me, and now I'm feeling kind of sad. It was a good chapter of my life that I will never forget, and I learned a lot of things from it. However, I cannot let that chapter hold me back from living the rest of my life, even if I will miss it dearly.

Dear past me,
I do not miss it dearly. I miss certain moments of it, but I don't dwell on it. It felt very freeing growing up and doing whatever I (legally and ethically right) want. And honestly, I think you would be proud to see the growth I've made since then. Even if it is very wonky.

From,
present me as of 2023

And now the weather:
Thank You by Pentatonix 
~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment