&nbsp

1/17/11

Oops


"Hey, do you like someone?" asks the guy next to me. He had a mischievous smile on face, like he knew whom I was thinking about. "No," I asked trying hard not to blush. "Are you sure?" "Yeah," I'm very close to squeaking, and I only do that when I'm nervous, or when I lie. "Are you positively, absolutely, definitely sure about that?" I nod my head, not trusting my own voice. "Are you sure, that there is not one girl you're after?" he says still not letting go. "Well…" I swallow; I can't believe that I'm going to tell him. "Hmm," he raises a perfectly arched eyebrow. "Well, there is this one girl, and I've known her ever since I've seen her face. You could say it was love at first sight," I look down; I can't believe that I've told him that. "Well, that's easy just save the world, and that will win her heart," he says confidently, like he knows that it will work out perfectly. "I, I can't," I say blushing now. "Oh why's that?" he asks confused. "B-b-b-because s-s-s-she's," I swallow again, unsure of how to go on. "She's?" he asks, wanting me to go on. "B-b-because, she, she i-is the o-o-o-one that is g-g-g-going to destroy i-it," I stumbled. "She's the one that's going to destroy what?" he asks still confused. "She's the one that's going to destroy the world," I say quickly, getting exasperated with him. Everyone on the train gasps, at my remark, making me blush even more. "Oops," I say. Why did I even say that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment