&nbsp

3/28/11

Dear guys,


Just Because – I’m quiet – it doesn’t mean I don’t have a lot to say
Just Because – I appear happy – doesn’t mean everything’s okay
Just Because – I forgive – doesn’t mean I forget
Just Because – I don’t listen to you – doesn’t mean I don’t care
Just Because – I’m gullible – doesn’t mean you can lie to me
Just Because – I’m unsure – doesn’t mean I’m afraid ... ~K2!3~

Dear guys, 
Don't blame me if I'm quiet. Don't think that I don't have a lot to say. It's quite contrary in fact, I do have a lot to say only in thoughts. The only problem is how to say it, that's the problem for me. Also, don't suspect that I'm happy all the time. Who can be happy all the time is quite crazy. People have other feelings, like sadness, anger, fear, shame, and love. I appear happy so people don't question me, and for some reason that always feel worse. Also sure I may forgive a lot, but don't forget I still have memories of what happened. And the only way to get rid of those memories is either...
1.      A bit too many bonks on the head
2.     Amnesia
3.     Death
So that is it, if you think I'm a quiet usually happy person, think again because it means that you don't know the real me (yet......... maybe). 

Stacy


0 comments:

Post a Comment