&nbsp

4/2/11

Quote #2

You know everyone loves to hate a happy pair of lovebirds~ Lauren Kate

No you sick, stupid creep, I love you. I shouldn't. I shouldn't. You're sick inside, Caine, sick! But I love you~ Michael Grant

Is falling in love with someone's story the same thing as falling in love with the person himself?~ Ally Condie

Tucker: "Why would you tell me now if it's against the rules?"
Clara: "Because I love you."~ Cynthia Hand

"We're young," he says. "We've got lots of time to fall in love."~ Cynthia Hand

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams~ Dr. Seuss

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love~ Dr.. Seuss












0 comments:

Post a Comment