&nbsp

6/24/11

Something Random

Hello guys,
Today's a boring day for me on this hot summer day. My dad still hasn't set up the pool yet, and if he did, I wouldn't really be posting this. At the moment as well as writing this, I'm also on another site http://nyan.cat/ and I've been on it for around 6650 seconds and still counting, because I'm so bored. It's a random site, and a bit addicting, but fun even though you don't really do anything on it. Well as you've may have noticed I've added a poll, on what I should have more of. I would like it very much if you would answer it. Also I would like it if you entered my summer contest, here http://sweetsgalore.blogspot.com/2011/06/writing-contest.html. Some of the prizes include you guest posting on my blog, me guest posting on your blog, and others.
Well I got to go after I post a quick okay/sucky  poem first.

Summer is hot.
Autumn is beautiful.
Winter is cold.
Spring is warm.

Also if you notice the first letter of the line, it says saws. I don't know why I just wrote that, but bye.



0 comments:

Post a Comment