&nbsp

6/25/11

Back to the Hunger Games Tonight

I just realized something today- I am now officially addicted to the Hunger Games again. And in my all nighters night, that I did this night/today/a bit confused by what I mean because I didn't get any sleep last night. I found the official hunger games website. Which is awesome, because I just joined the forum, follow them on twitter, like them on Facebook, and also subscribe to them on YouTube. That's how addicted I am for the Hunger Games,  because of my insomnia. Now to figure out a way to do that for the Gone series, joking, joking, or am I. *looks back and forth quickly*. Also during my all nighter, I finally found out how to have moving pictures, which was quite a bit hard, considering I had to go through all these sites, just to finally find one that accepted more than nine pictures. Well back to the point, today I decided to post some lyrics from one of the Hunger Game songs, from YouTube. It was very beautiful, and kind of sad, knowing that it was about Katniss and Peeta, in fact most of the songs are about Katniss and Peeta, kind of a bit annoying. 


Back to the Hunger Games Tonight
Tune: Back to December by Taylor Swift
I'm so glad that you saved me

You brought bread to my family
I haven't seen you in a while
I've been sad more worried than ever
Miss your smile, you're wise and your clever
Your guard is up and l know why



'Cause the last time you saw me
They burned in the back of your mind
You were hijacked when I left you there to die



Chorus:
So this is me swallowing my pride,
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
And I'd go back to the Hunger Games tonight
It turns out my freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to the Games, turn around and save your life
And I'd go back to the Hunger Games tonight



These days I haven't been sleeping
Staying up playing back myself leaving
When I went numb and I forgot about you
I think about Cinna, all the magnificent times
They watched us passing on the chariot ride
I realized I loved you after all
And then the Quell came, the dark Games when fear crept into my mind
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye



[Chorus]



I miss your blond hair, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right
And how you held me in your arms in that cave at night,
The first time I let them watch me cry
Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
If we loved again I swear I'd love you right



I'd go back in time and change it but I can't
And if your memory is gone, I understand 

[Chorus] 



P.S. Join my summer contest, for more info please go here My Summer Writing Contest.
P.P.S. Also please answer my poll, in what I should have more of.

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks so much! I have to read the second book in the hunger games series!
    Shelby
    www.comeallcomewrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete