&nbsp

6/21/11

~.~ SUMMER ~.~

Today June 21, 2011 is the first day of summer. Yay!! ^_^  even though when I got off from school a couple of weeks ago, it felt as if it was summer, even though it's still spring. Well to the point, I can't post stories/ poems from the book Listen to Me, by Writegirl, because eventually they might find it and sue me. And I had to return it back to the library. Well, instead of that I might just post random book reviews every other week, for a book that I really did read. Not just read it in just a day or two, instead of writing my book. Which I still need to do. Another thing, I might do is probably a couple of contests here and there, if I'm in the mood.

I'm going to ask you viewers, to give me your honest answer. What is your goal for summer, and why? Eventually I'm going to put up a poll, about what I need to change on this sight, and I also want you to give me your honest opinion as well.
signing off,

1 comment:

  1. Here are my summer goals! http://www.comeallcomewrite.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-summer-goals.html <3, Shelby
    www.comeallcomewrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete