&nbsp

7/22/11

Name change

So fellow viewers as you may or may have not noticed by now. I shall not be sweets1018 anymore, but 1018mockingjay. Maybe just plain mockingjay in the future. Why I changed my name was that some people from the nano sites, kind of wondered who is this sweets1018 person. So I changed it, so they won't be confused anymore. And plus I like the name 1018mockingjay better anyways. It stuck with me, since last year, when I was "patiently" waiting for my pre-order of Mockingjay to come in the mail.
And I also changed my picture to one of the anime characters that I used to watch. (Episode 20, and 290ish more to go). It's from the anime Shugo Chara if you're wondering. One day I shall do a book review on it, so you shall understand what I'm talking about, if you haven't seen or read the books already.

Hop Step Jump
Drew Draw Drawn
Chip Syrup Whip


That was some lyrics from the opening song, if you were wondering. Well tip, tip tally ho, if that's spelled right. Well what I meant to say was see ya.
(Weird something strange has happened to the text above. It won't turn normal, as I asked it too).



0 comments:

Post a Comment