&nbsp

7/9/11

Saturday

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I wanted to. You may be wondering what I'm talking about, and its simple, I have to write on my novel for Camp Nano. And I've been planning to do it all day, but I kind of been procrastinating on it. So right after I make this post, I'll do a serious Write or Die thing. So I can get done with my word goal for today (833 words), and write some left over, so it might either inspire me to write more tomorrow, or just make me finish early with my writing, and do something that teenagers do when they get bored - and yes I'm above the influence. I also wanted to show you a couple of pics, for no reason at all. Also remember to enter my contest if you hadn't done so already, it ends on Tuesday, July 12. For more info please go here.
Yay, Twirls, you're a Hunger Games fan, just like me. ^_^
The book that I'm reading right now. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment