&nbsp

7/10/11

Writing Prompt(s)

Here are some writing prompts, that are probably worth writing about.

  • You are texting the president. What would you say to him?
  • Describe your dream home, using only adjectives. 
  • Music, and silence
  • What would you do if aliens were protesting in front of the White House with signs that read 'Aliens are Humans too'
  • Describe your world free of violence. 
Okay, these are all I can think of at the moment. If you want to send in one of your writing prompts, or story involving any of those to me, I'll go put it on the blog. Just send it here staceriffic@gmail.com, or to here stacynguyen12@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. OMG! First of all, I just read your book summary and that sounds really good. Second: that book cover is amazing. I would love to know how to design one like that? How do you do that?
    Really hope I win that contest so you'll design one for me, haha! Anyway, really good idea! great job with everything! <3, Shelby
    www.comeallcomewrite.blogspot.com
    www.writinginsidejokes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete