&nbsp

8/4/11

What I'm reading right now.

First of all, I would like to make a quick announcement that all contest entries, questions, and/ or music suggestions are due on August 5th. That's tomorrow, and for more info please go here, or here.  Remember the questions can be about nearly anything (nothing inappropriate please). And so can the music (still nothing inappropriate please). My 100 post is coming soon, and it's going to be big, and I'm not posting this tomorrow, because I have something planned for my 99 post as well. Well back to what the title says.

I am reading the book...

And yes the book is by the actress Hilary Duff. The one that played Lizzie McGuire, on the show Lizzie McGuire. Don't believe, go google it up, or better yet get the book yourself and look at the back of the book in the author's section. It has it all there.
Well back to the point, here's the summary.
A soul mate for life... or death
Seventeen-year old Clea Raymond has felt the glare of the spotlight her entire life. The daughter of a renowned surgeon and a prominent politician, she has become a talented photojournalist who takes refuge in a world that allows her to travel to many exotic places. But after Clea's father disappears while on a humanitarian mission, Clea begins to notice eerie, shadowy images in her photos of a strange and beautiful young man-a man she has never seen before.
When fate brings Clea and this man together, she is stunned by the immediate and powerful connection she feels with him. As they grow closer, they are drawn deep into the mystery behind her father's disappearance, and they discover the centuries-old truth behind their intense bond. Torn by a dangerous love triangle and haunted by a powerful secret that holds their fates, together they race against time to unravel their pasts in order to save their lives- and their futures.
That was on the inside cover thing, and wow that was a lot to write about. And while I'm reading this (I'm around page 100 at the moment), all I can think about is there's a creepy person stalking her every move, and she can't see him with her own eyes. Only through her photos. And well I have one question for you viewers... What would you do if a person that you can't even see is stalking your every move? You can comment below, with your answer. So far, I'm impressed that an actress can write so well, but life changes. Not everyone ends up doing something their whole life, sometimes you just need a change. Which can either be good or bad, it just depends on how you do it. Well au revoir for now.


4 comments:

  1. I'd be super freaked out if there was a stalker that I couldn't see. Scarry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome book! I never knew Hilary Duff wrote a book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a really good book!

    ReplyDelete