&nbsp

12/21/11

And....

I've won another blogger award, which I got a couple of days ago, barely remembering till now. It's the Liebster Blog, this one also having another set of rules.
It's a good award to brighten up anyone's day though. ^.^
Now moving on to the rules.
~~~~~~~


1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each).
5. Let them know they have been chosen, by leaving a comment at their blog.
~~~~
Step one & two. Thank you TeiTay!  For giving me this wonderful award. 
Step three: complete ^^
Step four:
Costello from Photographers at Large: Simply because you and your pictures are amazing. 

Olive from A moment with Olive: I love your random posts, and I hope this makes your day.

Shelby from Come all Come write: Your blogs are amazing, and don't forget to post more. 

Reggie from the Human Encyclopedia: I love your random picture quotes on your tumblr.

Ally from So Happy I'm crying (Like Usual): I love your random posts whenever you're on a reblogging spree which is every one of them. 

eshy from eshyletters: I love how your blog is just letters full of stuff that you like, or matters/not really matters to you. 
Step five: Now I'm off to congratulate them





1 comment:

  1. thank you! ill make a post about it soon! thanks!
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete