&nbsp

1/29/12

A song reminding me of two of my charries

And those two charries are Marino De Luca and Angel *Hopkins. The book(s) that they're in involves air, and yet while listening to the song I keep of thinking them bumping heads against heads with each other while in a gray ocean near a gray cliff with a gray cloud hanging in the gray sky. Don't ask what's with all the gray because I have no clue either.

Song: Hanging By A Moment
Artist: Lifehouse
Random quote: I'm chasing after you
~.~.~
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held on to
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you


 *Last name for Angel may change at any moment

Charries - Short for characters









0 comments:

Post a Comment