&nbsp

5/9/13

18 random little facts about me

  1. I used to be in love with the idea of being in love (might still be actually).
  2. My favorite number is the number eighteen (hence why there’s eighteen facts).
  3. My favorite letter is the letter S.
  4. I live in a bright blue house by a school somewhere in the United States.
  5. I had my hair cut recently; it’s now chin length and practical.
  6. I like wearing dresses and (high) heels.
  7. I like baking; however, I usually don’t have the ingredients or some of the proper baking supplies.
  8. I've had my learner’s permit for approximately two months now.
  9. I am afraid of dark bathrooms (Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary).
  10. I haven’t had a serious crush since the sixth grade.
  11. I now call myself a proud (and maybe slightly obsessive) Whovian.
  12. I’m like a bear; I take a break from my writing during the winter months.
  13. I’m used to long periods of silence (better that way, since I don’t really listen to the music).
  14. I dread the idea of hanging out with my older sister’s boyfriend again (reason: the third wheel).
  15. I often times see myself as plain.
  16. I’m bad at comforting people.
  17. I’m not afraid of the Weeping Angels, after seeing some gifs of them dancing on tumblr, I realized that they aren't that scary after all. However, if I saw them in real life, I would be terrified.
  18. I’m a bit bad with communicating with people on any form (especially if it’s one on one). 





0 comments:

Post a Comment