&nbsp

10/30/13

Lifescouts badge #16: Skating and me

It all started when my family went to the fun center when I was little. We went roller skating and I was horrible at it. This wasn’t unusual considering that it was my first time and all. Some time later, my dad bought home a few pairs of roller skates. I ended up with a white pair tinged with orange, but I didn’t really care about its look; all I cared about was skating. And I practiced and practiced getting better at it. And despite an accident that may have involved missing four days of school due to some vanity issues, I continued roller skating till the skates didn’t fit anymore.

By now, the only times I roller skate is when at one of the fun centers in Utah, inflating my ego by showing off to my friends and family. 

~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment