&nbsp

10/23/13

Lifescouts badge #15: I serve the fairy queen

My first taste of being on stage started when I was in fifth grade. By then, I joined the school musical, You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown. I was part of the chorus, which was pretty easy to get considering that I didn’t have to audition or anything. And it was fun, even though I mainly got put backstage.
Later that year, my class put on a Shakespearean play called A Midsummer Night’s Dream. I ended up playing the first fairy. It was an easy audition, considering that I was the only person auditioning for it. That too was also pretty fun, but it was pretty embarrassing to be up on stage in front of the whole school.

And in sixth grade, my school did a Wizard of Oz musical. I ended up being a fairy again, only to fail miserably when I didn’t show up at the rehearsals. 

~ Stacy N.




0 comments:

Post a Comment