&nbsp

2/22/14

A generation lost in space

source
  1. Chocolate is always yummy.
  2. Disney movies are a nice pick me up.
  3. Reading is pretty relaxing
  4. Writing is occasionally thought provoking.
  5. Things that will make me cry: Whenever Disney just has one of those beginnings like the one seen in Frozen and Up; The Fault in Our Stars by John Green; The Hunger Games and Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins; Doctor Who before Steven Moffat became the head writer
  6. Bookstores are nice places to explore.
  7. Coffee is delicious, especially if it’s the Caramel Flan Frappuccino from Starbucks
  8. Peppermint tea from Trader Joe’s is relaxing
  9. Eighteen is a pretty number.
  10. My bed is pretty comfortable.
  11. Rereading my favorite books just so I can experience all the reasons why I fell in love with that book in the first place. Meanwhile picking up new details about the book along the way.
  12. Scarves are warm, cute, and nice to have around.
  13. Magic. Just magic.
  14. Music is nice to listen to.
  15. Silence is actually not that bad.
  16. The movie Anastasia (not by Disney!) will always be my favorite animated movie.
  17. Hot chocolate + thoughts + warmth = rainy days 
  18. Fairy tales are magical.
And now the weather:
                American Pie by Don McLean

- Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment