&nbsp

6/29/14

What I've been learning

About books and dating in general:
  • It’s okay to not finish a book series that you stopped being interested in
  • Update your reading list
  • There aren't enough diverse books available at bookstores or libraries, specifically in the YA section.
  • Don't date anyone who doesn't read books for fun. (More than two times a year)
  • Don't date anyone who doesn't have books in their house
  • Don't date anyone who isn't prepared in school, because it can spread to other areas of their life.
  • Don't date anyone who doesn't identify as a feminist.


About myself:
  • I'm an insomniac
  • It takes forever for me to get to sleep because I just keep thinking, thinking, thinking.
  • When trying to get to sleep, just play a lot of American Authors songs.
  • However, once I'm asleep, I can stay asleep and not wake up till it’s four in the afternoon.
  • I miss a dog I used to have more than I miss my ex.
  • I'm starting to identify as a cisgendered female, who considers herself heteroromantic, gray asexual.
  • One of the reasons why I had a boyfriend was because I didn't want to be one of the few people still alone. It was stupid, because being single isn't that bad.
  • I am capable of practicing a bit of French every day.
  • I like writing lists. 
And now the weather:
- Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment