&nbsp

6/26/18

Why do it now?

Photo by Ken Cooper
There were a lot of old drafts that probably were never going to see the public eye, so this month I decided to publish them and see what happens from there. Sure, some of them were a mess, and yeah most of them weren't edited carefully, but that's because I wanted to show you what I was thinking back when I was a younger person who was trying to navigate what it meant to be a young adult. And I'm still a young adult trying to navigate my way through the world. So, I thought the best way to do that was to explore what I felt in the past and then quietly reflect how much I've changed since then.
Also, I might have been trying to make redemption for not posting since January, even though I know I said I was going to post at least once a month.

And now the weather:
You Are In Love Taylor Swift Cover by Mackenzie Johnson
~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment