&nbsp

6/28/18

An honest rambley post

Photo by Bruce Mars
My advice: don't actually smoke. I only chose this image for its aesthetics and the mood it gives off.
I don't know what my relationship with blogging is anymore.
Every time that I say I'm back, I'm determined momentarily to actually blog again and keep at it. However, something happens, I get lazy, I forget, other responsibilities consume me, adulthood decides to kick me in the ass, etc.
I feel like this blog is just there at this point. Like I know it's mine, but it's just there. Like my old scarves, they're also there, and sometimes I use them like this blog, but not often enough. To be honest, I don't know if I still want to be part of the blogging community anymore because I've been so removed from them for so long that I barely know who's in it anymore. As I get older and continue on with life, I know at some point that I'll stop writing on it at all.
However, that day is not today. This summer, I've been getting a bit more productive, of course, there have been a few setbacks along the way, but I'm determined to overcome them. I've also been getting back into what made me happy like reading and writing on this blog. It has some of my most personal thoughts, and I can't let that go just yet.

And now the weather:
The Scientist by Coldplay (Acoustic Cover by Chase Eagleson)

"Nobody said it was easy / It's such a shame for us to part / Nobody said it was easy / No one ever said it would be this hard / Oh take me back to the start"
~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment