&nbsp

7/2/18

Who am I writing this for?

Photo by  Bruce Mars
This blog has always been for me. For me to post some thoughts that I can't let waste away in some journal somewhere that will probably end up on eBay being sold for $30. However, writing for myself only gets me so far.
It's nice to know that there are actual humans who aren't spamming bots from a weird Russian or dentist site reading my work. And it's nice to hear some of you compliment my writing whether it's through comments, emails, direct messages, or even just listening to it out loud.
As time goes on, it's kind of easy to forget that I have you all wonderful people. So I apologize about that. Honestly though, thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Without you all, my blog would not have made it this far in the past seven years.
Without you, my blog would have probably turned into a weird journal that some random person decided to impersonate and then sell on eBay for $25 (not unless that's not already being done... if so, please message me so that I can receive my respected royalty at some point.)
Thank you again!

And now the weather:

0 comments:

Post a Comment