&nbsp

7/4/19

Just some PMS thoughts



It's been emotional as I look back and see how much I grew from my childhood to now. Yes, I've learned a lot, but that also meant suffering quite a bit to get to where I am now and gain hopefully some kind of wisdom. However, there is still a lot that I need to learn. For example, how to speak up and how to open up about my past to a therapist, so that I can fully process it and move on. Or not move on exactly, but live with it in a way where I won't get so fucking angry and disgusted at certain parts of my life. I've realized that there is only so much that I can do before my thoughts become redundant and it's no longer helpful, but harmful. And I need to accept that fact, even if it hurts to say so.

And now the weather:
Growing Pains by Alessia Cara, the acoustic version
~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment