&nbsp

3/18/23

To all the guys I've seriously considered

Photo by Min An on Pexels
Dear #1, 
You were the light switch. You turned me on, but also off. It was a static shock when I first met you, even though we never touched that first day we met. Or technically it was a click.
Turns out that having the same birthday means having the same similarities like being natural flirts and easily making connections with other people. And I couldn't handle that at the time. Ironically enough I was also unintentionally talking to other guys during our time together. It led nowhere of course because it was just you. 
From, 
The hypocrite

Dear #2, 
We were never a thing, even though I wanted us to be. You were a wildfire, or was it a controlled burn? Anyway, there was also a spark between us. And like fire, it took a long time for you to burn and eventually fizzle away into nothing. I hope you're doing alright. And thanks for listening to me during that tumultuous time when America went even more downhill. 

Best wishes, 
Someone just as destructive

Dear #3, 
You're our favorite dumpling place. A random experience, but I can never get enough, and it's always in my mind. I joke that I moved here because of that place, but we all know it was because of you. Thank you for sticking by my side and for being so delicious and for feeling like home. To many more years.

Xoxo, 
You know who 

And now the weather: 

~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment