&nbsp

8/8/11

Dear Family, Who won the contest?

Okay today's the day where I announce the winners for the Dear Family, contest. I have received two entries and both are really good. But I had to choose one as the grand winner....
And it's..............
(I confess, who doesn't like a good suspense?)
............................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Eshy from Eshy letters.
I thought it was well written, and not from this year.
And the runner up is Olive from Photographers at Large.
Congrats you two, and I have decided of instead of giving just a prize to the winner. I have decided to give a prize to both of them.
So Eshy, and Olive your prizes include.
1) Guest blogging on my blog, 
2) Me guest blogging on your blog (if you have one), 
3) Me making you a book cover, or a signature, or even just personalizing a picture. (I may not have much experience with the book covers, but I can try) 


Congrats again, and tomorrow I'll post the stories up. And some time this month, I'll announce the new contest. Au revoir, have a fun day. 



1 comment:

  1. cool contest idea! now following! I would love it if you would check out my new blog, apurplesky.blogspot.com and maybe follow? thanks!
    Forever, Juliet

    ReplyDelete