&nbsp

2/11/12

Finish?

It's been sixteen months. Sixteen months since I started writing on my novel Immortality Doesn't Exist. And I'm still at the ending. -_-
I should really finish it and stop procrastinating. I've been procrastinating on it a lot. And the ending isn't that hard to finish... not unless it was this book. Or if you were me. A person that seems to want to draw it out and not want the book to end yet. Which was a bit odd considering that I'm going to write two more books and make it into a trilogy.
So ta-ta
I'm going to try to finish it today or tomorrow.
But that probably means procrastinating on the rewrite process. Oh well at least I can say I wrote a novel from finish to end.



1 comment:

  1. It's been almost 18 months since I started my novel, and I'm only on chapter 6. (:
    My novel got a bit broken and I had to rewrite a bit of it, so you're doing a LOT better than me! :D

    ReplyDelete