&nbsp

7/19/12

Help!

The August version of Camp NaNoWrimo starts in...


And I don't know what to choose for my plot. So far, I have two ideas, and both are a continuation of short story that I wrote a little while ago.

Idea one: What is being human again like for Prince Adam aka the Beast, from Beauty and the Beast. 
You can read the short story on figment, it's titled  Human Again.


Idea two: Is a futuristic story, where people get paid to not talk. It's based off of the quote, silence is golden.
You can read the short story on figment, it's titled  Shh, Silence is Golden


You can go vote for your favorite here by answering this poll or by comment. Either one is fine. 


Well, I guess that's it. Have a wonderful day and good luck on your writing adventures if you're a writer. Or good luck in whatever you're doing in life if you're not a writer. 
Love, 



0 comments:

Post a Comment