&nbsp

7/22/12

Upcoming movies that I want to see

Movie: The Dark Knight Rises
Movie Date: July 20, 2012
Book: Yes?
Have I read the book: No, and I'm not planning too.
How badly do I want to see the movie: Not that badly.
Other:
Click to enlarge 



Movie: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Movie Date: September 21(?), 2012
Book: Yes
Have I read the book: Yes, and it was a great read.
How badly do I want to see the movie: Pretty badly.
Other:  It's amazing that the author is also the movie director. And the book is great, I recommend reading it. 

   



Movie: Rise of the Guardians 
Movie Date: November 20, 2012
Book: No
Have I read the book: N/A
How badly do I want to see the movie: I can wait to see it later on. 
Other: I always imagined Robert Frost as an old guy that wrote poems. 



Movie: Les Misérables
Movie Date: December 14(?), 2012
Book: Yes
Have I read the book: Not yet, but I will before I go see the movie. 
How badly do I want to see the movie: Half pretty badly/half I can wait.  
Other: I believe that is held during the French Revolution, just putting that out there. 



Movie: Oz The Great And Powerful
Movie Date: March 8, 2013
Book: No?
Have I read the book: If there was a book, I would most likely read it. 
How badly do I want to see the movie: I want to see it, but I can wait.   
Other: What is the plot about exactly? I know it has to deal with power. 



Movie: Catching Fire
Movie Date: November 22, 2013
Book: Yes
Have I read the book: Yes, but I'm going to read it again before the movie comes out. 
How badly do I want to see the movie: Really, really badly.   
Other: The people that are in charge of casting people should finish casting the rest of the cast and tell us who  Finnick is. The suspense is killing me (and a lot of other people) from not knowing. Plus, they should start filming by now. 
No trailer, but here's a fan made movie poster. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment