&nbsp

3/31/13

One, Two, Three, Four, and Five


  1. I’m not dead, but I haven’t really been posting much. The main reason for this was because I didn’t really have anything to say.  Homework or tumblr or reading or some other thing would distract me. And when I did find myself having the words to say something on my blog, I usually don’t post it, because it might not appeal to you guys or it’s too private (and probably a bit embarrassing) to say.
  2. Pride and Prejudice (both the book and the movie), The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, and Doctor Who are the main things that I’m fangirling over right now.  And, I’ve just saw the new episode of Doctor Who yesterday on my older sister’s TV (with my brother distracting me here and there) and I’m still a bit confused as to who Clara is. And why she doesn’t have a clue about the last time she and the Doctor met, when they met again on the new episode.
  3. Tomorrow is the first day of Camp Nanowrimo and I have an idea for what I want to do. It will involve writing a web diary from the view of a fifteen about to be sixteen year old girl. She’ll write about her life and her kind-of-weird dreams. If you’re interested in following her, go to her blog at everybodytalksbutme.blogspot.com, where she’ll try to post at least once a week (or if I remember).
  4. I’m participating in the 2013 PAD (poem-a-day) challenge by Writer’s Digest, and I might occasionally post a poem on my writing blog (or here). I’m going to hope that I can survive doing two writing challenges in the same month and still finish both of them.
  5. It’s also currently spring break for me, and so far it involved going to Costco, eating an omelet at the Original Pancake House, and seeing an improv show that deals with stool. 
P.S. Have a great Easter to those of you who do celebrate it. However, if you don't celebrate it, than have a good Sunday or Monday (depending on where you are in the world).








0 comments:

Post a Comment