&nbsp

10/15/13

Lifescouts badge #14: Codes


I started learning how to code when I joined the YWP nanowrimo forums. It was basic stuff, such as how to make an image appear or how to link words and images to somewhere else on the internet. In my ninth grade yearbook class, I made a simple website learning more about html and how to do css. In my opinion, it was better than most of my classmates’ websites (though that could have been my ego talking because I already had some html experience). A few months ago, I happened upon a site called codeacademy.com, and through there I refined my basic skills of html and css, and learned quite a bit of new stuff as well, such as how to build a resume.  

By now, I simply use my html skills to redesign this blog, learning a few new things along the way. 

~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment