&nbsp

11/9/13

... what would the earth look like if all the shadows disappeared?

Current word count as of 11/9/13

I’m exhilarated at how well I’ve been doing so far in NaNoWriMo. This has actually been my best year out of the three. And as you can tell, I’ve been pretty much over the required word count goal. My characters are very interesting to work with and there have been a few unexpected scenes and plot revelations along the way. And this is coming from a girl who forgot the things she even outlined about till a few days before Nanowrimo started.
I also just wanted to pop by to say that I won’t be posting much. Though you probably noticed that by now. Between schoolwork, writing, and sleep, it will be hard trying to come up with new posts. But, don’t think I am abandoning you. As usual every Wednesday (or technically most Wednesday s) there will be a new lifescouts post. And by Friday, I shall try to come up with another post. Granted, it will most likely be another Nanowrimo post.
Have a great day or night. And if you’re doing Nanowrimo, write!
~ Stacy N.
Full quote used in the title: 
“What would your good do if evil didn't exist, and what would the earth look like if all the shadows disappeared?”
― Mikhail Bulgakov

0 comments:

Post a Comment