&nbsp

4/7/14

Yay, another award

Thank you Starflower, from the blog fairy skeletons, for awarding me the Liebster Award. ^.^
And customary to blog awards there are rules.

  • Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them!
  • Answer the ten questions given to you by the nominator!
  • Nominate 10 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers!
  • Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer!
  • Let the nominees know you have nominated them by going to their website and notifying them!
Now onto the questions and answers. 
1. Who are some of your favorite people you've met on the Internet?
I'm not sure, because there are many great people that I've met on the Internet. 

2. Favorite book character?
Augustus Waters, Katniss Everdeen, and Adam Parrish are the top three that come to mind.

3. What's the best thing you've ever created?
Many things come to mind like baking brownies in a muffin tin or creating that art collage for my painting class, but I would have to say my fantasy novel Immortality Doesn’t Exist.

4. Cold weather or warm weather?
Personally, I prefer warm weather. It's a nice time to go outside and just relax. However, I also like cold weather because I could throw a blanket over me, drink hot chocolate, and read a book. 

5. Favorite fairy tale/myth? 
Little Red Riding Hood has always intrigued me. 

6. What do you do when you can't sleep?
I would oftentimes go onto my computer and just go onto tumblr or write or blog or watch some videos that are most likely sciency or whatever else my computer has to offer.

7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? 
I've just been thinking about this the other day at school. And it has got to be the power to stop time. That way I can catch up on sleep, and have plenty of time to study, as well as take a few moments to myself during stressful periods.

8. What five words best describe you? 
Smart, lazy, quiet, shy, nerdy.

9. What was your last dream like?
Weird as usual. This time it involved my junior high school building, everyone I know from my new school and old school, textbooks, and my study hall teacher. 

10. What's the best advice you've gotten?
The future is today.
Love yourself.
Expand.

My questions for the nominees:
  1. What is one of the things you want to do on your bucket list?
  2. Do you have any bad habits that you want to break?
  3. If you had the chance to turn into any mythical creature, which mythical creature would you turn into and why?
  4. Do you collect anything, if so what?
  5. What was the last book that you’ve read?
  6. What’s on your to-read list?
  7. Do you read the book before watching the movie or watch the movie before reading the book?
  8. What do you love about yourself?
  9. What is one thing you want to learn how to do before you die?
  10.  What is one piece of advice that you would give to yourself from twenty minutes ago?
Nominees:
To anyone who wants this award, and who has less than 200 followers. Because, I cannot think of any bloggers to nominate at the moment.

And now the weather:
- Stacy N.
P.S. Just a random fact, liebster is German for beloved person or darling.


0 comments:

Post a Comment