&nbsp

8/13/15

I'm back, again

Darn it, I did it again. Leave for two months and then come back, breaking my new year’s resolution that I can never seem to keep. However, this time I intend to keep it. But the likelihood of that actually happening is a bit low because of college and the busyness and stress that come with it. So expect posts occurring at least once a month or once every two months.
Also, start expecting posts that are just giant lists of what I’ve been doing during the time I was gone from this blog. An example would be the giant list that I’m about to give you, filling in the details of what’s been happening between the last time I published a blog post and now.
P.S. The list is not in chronological order.

Graduating and senior pictures.










From left to right: A blurry photo of the senior sunset; a dark photo
of ducks taken at the school president's house; part one of the senior prank; and
the yearbook stomp.
  • Enjoy the last week of school by going to a senior dinner dance, a senior sunset, a senior breakfast, and a yearbook stomp.
  • Go to a party at the school president’s house.
  • Apply to a million jobs.
  • Finally land a job interview at a movie theater.
  • Get a job at said movie theater.
  • Work, and experience the joys (and annoyances) of customer service.
  • Procrastinate.

The senior dinner dance



  • Get into another reading slump.
  • Watch a lot of youtube videos.
  • Shop for various things like pens and books.
  • Watch a lot of movies like Jurassic World, Pitch Perfect 2, Inside Out, and various others.
  • Watch a lot of television shows like Orange is the New Black and America’s Got Talent.
  • Meet new people.
  • Go to an orientation at the University of Utah, which was pretty fun (except for a few parts).




One of my last senior selfies. 

  • Driving and the joys of it.
  • Get a haircut.
  • Get sick for a week and miss the simple little pleasure of not coughing every day.
  • Have various projects done to my house, like installing insulation and having the garage cleaned.
  • Play Pokémon Diamond on my phone and slowly become a Pokémon master.
  • Get another eye exam and find out that my vision slightly improved.
  • Family time.
  • Think a lot about the Asian culture.










Pictures that I took earlier this summer. 

  • Eat yummy Vietnamese food.
  • Help my little brother with school stuff.
  • Deal with an abnormally working laptop.
  • Buy/check out books.
  • Listen to music from the Pitch Perfect 2 soundtrack.
  • Sleep.
  • Try to be an adult.
~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment