&nbsp

10/12/15

Feminism is such a "dirty" word



Feminism ain't a dirty word, people.
Posted by HuffPost Women on Friday, October 9, 2015


Feminism ain't a dirty word, people, video by HuffPost Women.
"But if you say you're not a feminist, at least understand what the term actually means."
"Feminism is a choice, and if a woman does not want to be a feminist, that is her right, but it is still my responsibility to fight for her rights." "Feminism (n.) Plural" by Roxane Gay in Bad Feminist Essays

Personally, I believe that you should look at the whole picture before settling upon a decision. If you really cannot identify as a feminist, then that's okay. It's not my responsibility to tell you what to do with your life. I'm not you. But it is my responsibility to protect and fight for the rights that you deserve. Because you, and every other person in this world deserve better than what society is giving us. You and everybody else deserve equality. 
And that's one of the many reasons why I'm a feminist in the first place. 
~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment