&nbsp

1/18/16

I'm tired

Looking down from a hospital from California, thinking what a sad view my grandma has from her hospital bed.
I’m tired. I’m tired of injustices. I’m tired of mean acts. I’m tired of people. I’m tired of some of my thoughts. I’m tired of being an adult. I’m tired of so many things. But not life. Never life. Because life has so many beautiful things to enjoy. A quiet, spring sunrise where it’s cold and dewy. An Arctic caterpillar finally turning into a moth after years and years of trying. The joy of making someone’s day better just by smiling at them. Finally loving yourself after years of self-doubt and internalized hate. Playing tag with little kids. Eating your favorite food after a long day of work. And feeling at peace with yourself one unexpected day.

And now the weather:
Bel Air by Lana Del Rey
~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment