&nbsp

9/9/12

I never really realized how much I depended on the internet till now...

My internet connection broke last week and it wasn't till now, that it finally got fixed. During the week I also had lots of homework to do as well as some critical reading to do. Also, during the time of no internet, I read  some books that aren't for school.

It was fun but it also sucked a bit. By now, I'm starting to realize how much I need the internet. Need to do some research especially for school? The internet is right there to help me get started. Need to listen to some french music for fun (don't ask why, I just sometimes do it)? The internet is right there. Without it, let's just say life would be a teensy bit harder (especially school).

Also, I'll try to post regularly from now on, but it isn't a promise considering the amount of schoolwork I have and will receive in the future.

Now here's a song that's in french.




1 comment:

  1. ahhhh I know exactly what you mean. the thing that bugs me is teachers are always like "not one single student in this room could live without their phones or the Internet" and I'm like neither could you! My teachers have to do all their grading online, we turn things online throughe email, all the teachers communicate through email, etc. it is kind of sad how dependent everyone is on technology though. :)
    Juliet
    P.S. I will let you know if I am doing Nanowrimo this year. I'm not sure yet, because I've done it in the past, but this year is a critical year for school *college...* so we will see!

    ReplyDelete