&nbsp

10/18/13

Hello 17

Text reads: Seventeen things I hope to accomplish within the next year
[texture by 
roughseas]
  1. Figure out the basics about what I want to do after high school.
  2. Take the ACT test a few times.
  3. Love myself even more.
  4. Read a few great pieces of literature like Emma by Jane Austen, The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, and Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
  5. Have the nerve to ask somebody out on a date or a dance (though I doubt that will happen).
  6. Volunteer.
  7. Get my driver’s license.
  8. Write on one of my novels.
  9. Take care of myself.
  10. Learn about what’s happening in the world.
  11. Attempt to accomplish one of these goals and any other goals that I make.
  12. Work out for fun.
  13. Attempt to do yoga.
  14. Find a way to make money.
  15. Apply for scholarships.
  16. Try to accept others as they are.
  17. Be happy.
~ Stacy N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment