&nbsp

8/8/12

Camp Nanowrimo update #1

13439/50000
Status: On track.
Chapter: Five
Character's POV that I'm writing about right now: Echo, Lana, Ethan aka Etho.
Bits and pieces from the story: (They're slightly edited)

While, sweet little Ethan just held me tighter, quietly listening through it all. ~ Echo.
I tilt my head a little bit more, confused. "Gallery? Why would I be going to the gallery?" ~ Lana
Darn, I’m screwed, I think to myself, while I stand up taller awaiting orders. ~ Ethan
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Words they seem to just flow through my fingers these days. Only they come at a slow pace because the internet keeps on distracting me like this picture.

Eventually I freak out because a bit too much time (an hour or two?) passes by, and I've only written a hundred or so words. But as they say during Nanowrimo time, just keep on writing, just keep writing, just keep writing (in tune to the just keep swimming song on Finding Nemo.)

So if you're freaking out about having no words written for Camp Nanowrimo...


Also...


So it's a good thing that my notebook for my Camp Nanowrimo novel is sitting next to me. Despite my kind of messy handwriting, it has proven itself useful so far. 


Also words are nice, don't you think? You can say anything you want to say, make whatever you want that disregards the rules of reality, and well do anything you want, and it's yours because you're the one that is writing it. 


And if you continue writing it, ignoring the negative parts about it, and finish your first draft. Then you're well on your way towards the middle, which is the editing/rewriting part of it. And then eventually you get through the middle and you are done with it. However, that's not the end because there are certainly more editing to come if you are thinking about publishing it. 


And as for me, well I should stop being uncertain about my novel and just write it. I should just let my novel lead me to wherever it should go. After all, the fun novels are best written when you don't have a clue about where it goes. 

However, for the moment I would like to finish season two of Doctor Who with my new penguin friend, David. Who is named after the actor that plays the tenth doctor, David Tennant. 


I would also like to sleep but I doubt I'll get that soon. So I'll settle for a picture form for the moment. 


Have an amazing day/night. 

Love, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment